This Donations/Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes a donation to CONOSER. This policy explains the terms and conditions that apply when you donate to CONOSER and Teach 2 Learn.
Donations, whether one-time or monthly, may be made through the CONOSER or Teach 2 Learn website, or by mailing a cheque, cash, or credit card information to CONOSER.
Cheques should be made payable to “CONOSER Scholarship Fund Group”.
- Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- There is a $5.00 minimum monthly donation.
- Donations, whether made online or by mail, are refundable within 30 daysof donation only.
- All credit card transactions will be processed in Canadian dollars.
- Monthly donors may cancel future donations by sending an email to email@example.com. Payments will stop the month after donations are cancelled. For example, if you withdraw in April, your credit card will be charged in April, but not May.